Thursday, March 20, 2014

Day 3 - Small Changes

So the past few days have been pretty tough for me.  My kids have a serious case of cabin fever and I have been feeling a bit under the weather.  I consider my lifestyle to be pretty healthy but changes are still difficult.  It's been a challenge to implement even these small changes we've been talking about, but what I'm learning is that after only 2 1/2 days of consistent focus on small changes I am already seeing that it's getting easier.  Making the commitment to myself to put my health at the forefront of all I do has been so rewarding.  I'm ready to kick things up a notch over this next 12 weeks and I can't wait to see what's possible!!  The best part is I have more and more friends and family joining in every day!

I've already had such a great response from so many people,  bottom line is there's a movement in this country my friends.  A movement to make the world a better place and it starts with each one of us!  Treat yourself with the respect and integrity that was intended for you the day you were born.  Give yourself a chance to be the absolute best version of YOURSELF that you can be!  The possibilities are literally endless.  About a year and a half ago I decided to stop making excuses as to why I couldn't get healthy and I made a fundamental shift in my philosophy.  These days, where I used to see excuses I now see motivation!  Motivation to be a better man, a better husband, a better father and ultimately a better human being.

It's not easy to move mountains, but we can start with a few pebbles can't we?

Follow me on twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment