Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Day 1 - 12 Week Transformation - Mind - Body - Spirit

So, today starts the first day of our 12 week transformation. I consider myself relatively healthy but I know I can be better, and my goal is to inspire others to be the best person they can be, transforming the body, mind, and spirit through small daily changes.

Throughout this transformation I will give whomever is interested an unparalleled level of transparency into what I'm doing. I am starting with my focus on the physical, and will look to improve my mental and spiritual sides throughout. I will be posting videos, pics, and stories as we embark on this journey. I'll be blogging about the entire experience whether they are good, bad, or ugly and I hope to have a strong following. My wife Jennifer will be (as always) right by my side and she too will be sharing her experiences as we make this improvement a way of life for us and our 4 kids.

I've already received the commitment from a few people that they'd like to join me, which has only inspired me further, so...I ask you...will you join me?

Are you interested in seeing how small daily changes can dramatically change your life? Together we can make this world a better place, it starts with you.

My goal is simple - to create long lasting relationships with great people who understand that just because you're trying to be better doesn't mean you're not good enough.

So...Are you in?

Let me know...
mike@healthcoachmike.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment